Submit an Investment Proposal
Global Development Group is a dynamic and diversified investment holding Company based in Abu Dhabi. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, we operate across the entire GCC and MENA region in the fields of hospitality, real estate, facilities management, food and beverage, financials services, healthcare, education, energy and communication.
At Global Development Group, we are continuously seeking new business proposals that are designed to generate a sustainable financial return and tangible social impact. We involve into ventures that lead to beneficial partnership and innovative ways to create special business relationships that will deliver exceptional results. Hence, we invest selectively by choosing favorable partnerships, investing financial and intellectual resources to help business reach their full potential.
Kindly submit your investment proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your investment proposal must answer the following queries:
- Profile of the management team with information on key managers, their previous (entrepreneurial) experience and core competencies.
- Description of the proposed investment project and idea.
- Target industry, sector and market.
- In case of existing business, description of the main distinctive features of the Company business covering technology aspect and the benchmark versus relevant competitors.
- Audited financial statements of the past three years.
- Financial projections for the next 5 years. Information on funding requirement, existing capital, the return on investment, projected gains and losses, the profitability of the business, possible loans and other financing options.
- Details pertaining to location, operating costs, the equipment suppliers, the source of raw material, manpower resources and other expenditures.
- Marketing and advertising strategies, pricing model, employee acquisition process, product sources and related information.
- Technical and operational aspect of your planned business.
- Details on compliance with regulatory requirements and information on permissions, licenses, rights/franchise agreements and etc.
- Projected timetable, divestment plan and exit strategy.
- All other necessary information that may facilitate to reach a consensus.